Cumin for weight loss Reviews
Jeera (also known as cumin) water is very well known drink for losing weight as it is considered to be miraculous. People have reported tremendous benefits after having this drink in the early morning without having any food, i.e. empty stomach. Cumin water is believed to be beneficial for those who have a slow body metabolism and suffer from digestive problems such as constipation, improper digestion, and resistance from insulin and so on. It is proven that having Cumin water helps in losing the extra kilos in mere 20 days if taken on a regular basis. You can also refer to the Jeera water for weight loss reviews to gain better understanding of its benefits. Also, the person who takes cumin water can assist you in losing your belly fat. Therefore, other than losing weight, the cumin water is beneficial for other purposes and to make you more aware about the effectiveness of this magical drink, let us look at the various ways in which it can be prepared, how should it be used and much more about it. Let us have a look at it!
Do you know what Jeera Water is?
Jeera water refers to the solution that is obtained after cumin seeds are soaked in water for the whole night. The cumin seeds, when soaked in water, swell up due to the absorption of water by the seeds through the process of osmosis. The cumin seeds become turgid and release their nutrients in to the water and thereby converting the water into yellow color. One should always prepare Jeera water by using a glass, or stainless steel or bowl made up of copper. One should also cover the container with a lid so as to prevent the water from getting contaminated.
How do we prepare Cumin water?
Jeera water preparation is quite easy. One requires only requires 2 teaspoons of Cumin and 1 cup of water to prepare a glass of cumin water. You just have to soak the cumin seeds in a cup of water for the whole night. And you can drink this water directly or boil it for about 10 minutes, cool it down on the room temperature and then consume it early morning.
What are Jeera water benefits?
There are various benefits of consuming Jeera diet early in the morning and incorporation of Jeera water in the diet is proved to be very beneficial for you. The Jeera water benefits are as following:
- It helps in the detoxification of the bodily system
Cumin seeds contain the antioxidant properties which plays an important role in removing the harmful toxins from the body. It helps in strengthening the immune system of our body by detoxification of your body so as to make the immune system more healthy and strong.
- Maintenance of digestive system
Digestive system performs the function of digestion and drinking Cumin water helps in enhancing the overall functions of the digestive system on track. Jeera water assists in improving the digestion mechanism of the body. It increases the efficiency of the enzymes that helps in breaking down of essential nutrients that enter via food such as carbohydrates, proteins, lipid molecules etc. It also helps in keeping the alimentary tract healthy by keeping it away from digestive diseases such as diarrhea, nausea and indigestion of food. This also helps in enhancing the metabolism of the body and therefore, helps in losing weight. Therefore, it stimulates the enzymatic functioning and further reduces body weight.
- It helps in enhancing the metabolic rate of the body
Cumin seeds help in accelerating the shedding of fat by burning it fast, therefore, the undesirable pouches of fats hanging on various body parts can be easily burned through the consumption of Jeera water.
- It helps in suppressing the hunger
Accumulation of fats begin in the body when we eat a lot more than what is required because we are hungry. Drinking cumin water can reduce the hunger pangs and helps in keeping you satiated by keeping your stomach full for a longer period of time. It thereby, keeps a note that you don’t binge causing weight loss and maintaining your calorie intake.
- It helps in purifying the blood
The cumin water helps in detoxification of the body and improves the digestion rate. This in turn helps in purification of the blood. It helps in cleansing the impurities of the skin by giving it a glowing appearance.
- It helps in getting rid of obesity
Cumin seeds contain anti inflammatory properties. Whenever there is an inflammation, it increases the chances of making you suffer from inflammation induced obesity that decreases the likelihood of shedding weight. Jeera water in turn reduces the inflammation and hence increases the metabolism making you lose weight even earlier.
What are Jeera water side effects?
Cumin water consumption is a highly safe option and it is considered to be a non toxic drink which can even be consumed in larger doses. But every substance has its own side effects. Cuminwater is no other exception. The healthy dose of cumin water to be taken as a healthy herbal supplement is 300 to 600 milligrams on a regular day basis.
Cumin water leads to suppression of testosterone levels in males and therefore making the man less fertile if they are consuming it in excess amount.
The other side effects of cumin are as following:
- During pregnancy, the women should not consume cumin water as there is not much reliable information available about whether a pregnant woman or a breast feeding woman should be taking Cumin water or not. Hence, those ladies who are expecting a baby should stay on the safer side and avoid taking it.
- There is a possibility that a person may suffer from bleeding disorders because rate of blood clotting is reduced and it may worsen the case of bleeding issues.
- Cumin decreases the sugar levels in blood and therefore, one should be careful being a diabetic patient. Therefore, you should be cautious while using cumin as it may lead to hypoglycemic condition.
- Cumin water may cause interference in the levels of blood sugar post and before surgical procedures. Hence one should not take cumin water at least 2 weeks before the surgery has been scheduled.
- Heavy menstrual bleeding is reported as one of the side effects produced by cumin seeds.
How to make Cumin|Jeera water for weight loss
Cumin water or Jeera pani for weight loss can be prepared by different ways such as:
- Jeera water and lime
The ingredients that you require for preparing this drink are 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, 1 cup water and half lemon. One should soak two teaspoons of cumin seeds in a cup of water for whole night. You can add the juice of half lemon into the drink and mix it well. You can drink it early morning.
It helps in boosting the weight loss process as lemon is a great source of vitamin C and hence contain anti oxidant properties. It helps in increasing the immunity of the body, detoxifying the blood and the bodily system and maintains the internal pH of the body.
- Jeera water and Cinnamon
The ingredients used for preparation of this drink are 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 cup water and 1 teaspoon of ground Ceylon cinnamon. All you have to do is to soak two tablespoons of cuminseeds in one cup of water for the whole night. You have to add cinnamon and boil the water for 5 minutes in the morning. Once you allow it to cool down at the room temperature, then the water should be consumed.
Cinnamon is a good component for increasing the weight loss by decreasing the glucose levels of the blood and helps in reducing stress levels.
- Jeera water and apple cider vinegar
Jeera for weight loss is always a great option.The ingredients used to prepare this drink are 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, 1 cup water and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar. The procedure for preparing this Jeera pani for weight loss is quite simple. You have to soak the two teaspoons of cumin seeds in one cup of water for the whole night. You can add apple cider vinegar in the water early morning. You have to mix it well and then drink it in morning.
Apple cider vinegar is a very effective component of this drink as it helps in increasing the likelihood of weight loss by decreasing the blood sugar levels, increasing the digestion process and prevents the fat absorption.
Note: It is always recommended to drink Jeera water for increasing the effectiveness of the weight loss.
- Cumin and yogurt
The cumin and yogurt is a delicious combination to eat. You can take this mixture as a salad or during your lunch or dinner meal. All you require is half cup of yogurt, 2 teaspoons of cuminpowder, one teaspoon of lime juice and salt according to taste. Add all these ingredients in a bowl and mix it properly. You can top this mixture with other vegetables like cucumber, tomato, onion, sprouts etc to prepare a wonderful salad.
There are other ways to add cumin in your diet such as:
- You can supplement your detox water with cumin seeds.
- You can add cumin powder to salad, fish, paneer, curries etc.
- You can also add cumin seeds to lentils.
You should not overcook the stuff as it may lead to the deterioration of the nutrients present in cumin seeds.
Jeera Water during Pregnancy
Some of the benefits of consuming cumin water during pregnancy are as following:
- It reduces the discomfort during pregnancy. The symptoms of discomfort include morning sickness, lack of sleep, common cold, and weakness are some of the common problems that can be cured while consuming Jeera water. It also improves the overall immune system of the body.
- It helps in balancing the acid levels that leads to stomach problems. It helps in strengthening the muscles of the stomach and is proven to be quite effective for the heartburns and acidity issues.
- It is also very beneficial for the cardiovascular system of the body by enhancing the circulation of the blood and maintaining the blood pressure.
- It helps in boosting the functioning of the digestive system by stimulating the bile juices and digestive juices.
- Iron is very much essential for the health of the fetus in case of pregnancy. Jeera water increases the amount of iron in the body.
- It helps in preventing the gestational diabetes.
- It helps in keeping the metabolic rate high.
- It helps in the development of a healthy baby as it helps in providing protection to the fetus’ health by removing the birth defects.
Cumin water or Jeera water is a remarkable supplement for having positive effect on body weight loss. It is very a simple method and an inexpensive one. Jeera water is very beneficial in all aspects and should be consumed at least thrice a day to gain the maximum results. It is beneficial for both men and women. So, what are you waiting for? Start it from today itself. Don’t forget to soak the cumin seeds before going to bed and observe the wondrous changes in just few days.
- Cumin|Jeera water side effects
- Cumin|Jeera water preparation
- Cumin|Jeera water benefits
- how to make Cumin|Jeera water
- how to make Cumin|Jeera water for weight loss
- Cumin|Jeera pani for weight loss
- Cumin|Jeera water for weight loss reviews
- Cumin|Jeera water during pregnancy
- Cumin|Jeera for weight loss